Working in real estate is about making dreams come true. You deserve a Realtor dedicated to helping nurture your dreams and your investment. Together with my network of experts, I am committed to making this a positive and successful process by providing world-class service every step of the way.
My real estate experience includes residential, office space, light industrial/flex space, renting & leasing, and international relocation (specializing in moves to and from Mexico). I am also fluent in Spanish.
I have lived in Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Greenville, SC; Charlotte, NC; Miami, FL; Houston, TX, and Fort Mill/Tega Cay, SC, which has been my home for almost 20 years.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, I ran a consulting firm with a specialty in sales channel development in foreign markets. Before that I ran a wax specialties business with my husband serving customers in over 40 countries, among them Brazil, Germany, Mexico, China, Argentina, and South Africa, while representing a wide variety of industries such as oil refining, adhesives, investment casting, chewing gum, tires, and, of course, candles.
My real estate industry career began in 1997 working as an Online Sales Manager/Product Manager with knightridder.com in Charlotte, North Carolina, where I was responsible for launching several websites and products with a concentration in real estate. Later I would join the real estate sales team at The Charlotte Observer.
- Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth Tuck, WBENC Executive Program, 2007
- Wake Forest University Babcock Graduate School of Management, Executive Program 2007
- Tufts University, BA, Political Science, 1993
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
- Appointed by Secretary of Commerce to the SC Export District Export Council 2008-2010
- Wake Forest Family Business Center, Member of Advisory Board 2007-2010
- Winner 2007 Dorothy B. Brothers Executive Scholarship Program, Bank of America
- US Dept. of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency Atlanta Regional Minority Exporter of the Year 2006
- South Carolina Small Business Exporter of the Year Award 2005
- U.S. Commerce Department Export Achievement Award Winner 2005
- Diversity Business Magazine 2008 Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses in South Carolina (#2)
- Diversity Business Magazine 2008 Top 100 Woman Owned Businesses in South Carolina (#2)
- Diversity Business Magazine 2008 Top 100 Privately Held Businesses in South Carolina
- Diversity Business Magazine 2008 Top 500 Hispanic American Owned Businesses in the US (#94)
- Diversity Business Magazine 2008Top 500 Woman Owned Businesses in the US (#273)
- Charlotte Homebuilders Association Sales & Marketing Council Internet Marketing Chair
I live in Tega Cay with my husband, 2 children, 2 Labradors, 2 cats, and our extended family. In my free time, I love to read, travel, cook and knit.